Free Updatefor Judy's TenKey v5.0+
1) Exit from any TenKey you have running.
2) Download Judy's TenKey v5.7 and run it to install.
DO NOT download this file unless you are already using v5.0 or better. Users of previous versions should instead see Upgrade Offers.
Judy's TenKey v5.7 includes everything in v5.5, plus:
- Works with dedicated calculator key on your keyboard (if present)
- Delta percentage function
- Interprets pasted numbers in parentheses as negative (1.23)
- Integrates signs into numbers under tenkey syntax when using Edit | Special to copy just numbers
- Optional separate sound for operator keys
- Extra capability setting for system administrators
- Assorted minor enhancements
Judy's TenKey v5.5 includes everything in v5.3, plus:
- Ability to make tape wider by dragging, with intelligent note display shortening
- Print page setup, including 1- or 2-column mode
- Automatic, optional total row highlighting
- Automatic numlock option
- Minor fixes
Judy's TenKey v5.3 includes everything in v5.2, plus:
- Easily add note to most recent tape entry by pressing Ctrl+E (no need for your fingers to leave the keyboard)
- Easier tape editing: move between editing different tape elements via Tab, Shift+Tab, Up and Down Arrow keys
- Minor fixes
Judy's TenKey v5.2 includes everything in v5.02, plus:
- Adds zero-install portable option
- Adds tabbed configuration dialog box for easier management
- Adds Most-Recently-Used file menu
- Prevents Print and File crashes on certain Vista PCs, and stops Trend Micro anti-virus from complaining.
- Prevents TenKey from getting stuck in Tutorial mode if PC loses power during tutorial.
- Fixes paste into Entry when in RPN syntax.
- Adds ability to undo a paste after a tape update (somewhat rare situation).
- Other minor fixes
Judy's TenKey v5.02 includes everything in v5.01, plus:
- Improves ability to paste into Adobe Acrobat.
- Restores ability to calculate interest rate from Loan or Payment dialog boxes.
Judy's TenKey v5.01 fixes two minor problems:
- Fixes problem with v5.0 that once you turn off 'Tip of the Day', you cannot turn it back on.
- Enables you to open a TK file by double-clicking on it in Windows Explorer.